TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
blkout420 Offline
The Lone Wolf
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ryan

My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - June 30th 2009, 11:19 AM

Ok heres some basic info. Me and her have been together going on 5 years and have broken up twice before and have gotten back together. Recently i came to visit my parents in for a month and while there my grandmother had a mild stroke (Shes ok now). So im staying here a month to help get my mother and grandmother moved in together so my mom can take care of her. Me and my girlfriend were keep in contact through a cell phone which is not very good i can't make out what she says and it even loses signal sometimes. well anyway she came near where i am to visit her grandma and were talking last night, And she got mad because i had misunderstood her when she had previously told me how long she was going to be staying there i had thought she said a day but it was a week. Then after talking about 20 minutes she wanted to go but i asked her to stay on the phone, I get a dial tone. Now i had just figured the phone cut out as it always does but she accuses me of hanging up and not saying i love her, When i i would've heard her say it i would've said it back. Now when i call she either doesn't answer, turns her phone off, hangs up or talks just a second and wont let me explain myself or believe anything i say. Now yesterday frantically i tried calling her many times and i even offered for us to get together now i know shes going to be hear a week but she thinks im just doing that cause shes mad. After a while i figured i was probably just making things worse calling obsessively. So what i'm wondering is when should i call her again tonight, tommorrow or should i just wait for her to call me. Im really torn up and confused as to what to do.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Mrs.Henry Offline
Thats me ~ NymphoFreak
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Christina

Re: My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - June 30th 2009, 12:29 PM

honestly if shes puttin u through that bullshit you need to just go see her and confront her. if u cant see her.. dont call her back i understand that ur hurt and confused ive been there. but if u love something let it go and if it comes back it was ment to be. when she realizes wow he hasnt called shell come runnin back.. but shes playin mind games with you and ur losing... stand up and juss dont call.. im ssry to break it to u. but shell realize her stupidity

Thats Me Nymphofreak!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Mrs.Henry  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - June 30th 2009, 12:55 PM

Yeahh, to be honest it might seem like the worst thing to do but dont call leave her to cool.... and then call , she needs to think, the more she thinks, she'll worry and eventually call back

How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - June 30th 2009, 01:25 PM

Just leave her to call you or give it a few days before you call her to give her time to cool down and then she'll probably answer. If you keep trying, you'll just annoy her more which means she's going to be less likely to answer you.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
J&M's Mommy Offline
Formerly SilasLove:)
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Kala

Re: My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - June 30th 2009, 10:27 PM

I think you just need to wait for her to call you. It seems as if she is upset and is not willing to talk it out like an ADULT at this time. We all act immature every now and then so you can't really hold it against her, but if it continues than I think she just needs to grow up. If she doesn't call you in a couple days than I would call her and tell her that she really does need to grow up. Hah, but she probably wouldn't like that too much and it would just make her more upset. So, maybe that is not such a good idea. But, I would probably do this because I hate when people act immature in relationships at an excessive amount. The occasional slip-up is one thing - but all the time? That is a no-no.

Single Mommy since July 2011
Joseph, 4 and Madelyn, 3

my back-to-back babies are 1 year, 1 week and 1 day apart.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kelsey

Re: My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - July 1st 2009, 12:09 AM

give her space

(#7 (permalink)) Old
LittleMiss Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Christine

Re: My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - July 1st 2009, 11:09 AM

Text her and tell her that you are a bit hurt but are also happy to wait for her to call you when she's ready.

Happy to talk about anything and everything.
Send me a message any time, my proverbial door is open

Laughter is the best medicine
Q: What's the difference between a surgeon and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a surgeon.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
blkout420 Offline
The Lone Wolf
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ryan

Re: My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - July 1st 2009, 11:40 AM

Wish i could text her but no cell phone to text her with . I going to do whats been advised here for the most part which is just try to wait it out a few days and see if she calls. its So hard not to pick up the phone and call it make me feel like i dont care. I guess if she don't call by sunday night i may try to call her. Thanks so much for the advice so far everyone.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Mrs.Henry Offline
Thats me ~ NymphoFreak
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Christina

Re: My girlfriend is mad and wont answer the phone or just hangs up on me what to do? - July 1st 2009, 11:44 AM

no problamo! i use to get in fights with my ex fiance alot like these.. so yea

Thats Me Nymphofreak!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Mrs.Henry  
Closed Thread