TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
abandoning Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: no one

tu j'amour - September 23rd 2009, 09:15 PM

I am getting to that stage in my life where I understand the imprtance of things for a change. I am learning what responsibility is and am respecting the relationship I have with my parents. I have learned a lot over the years and I've claimed to be in love and I've lost those feelings just like a tip of a hat. I remember when i was young and every boy that ever gave me attention I was drawn to. I've met all sorts of people and I've seen a lot of things in my short 18 years of life.

But nothing is scarier than falling in love.
My heart races and I seem to forget the world, and it's not one of those childish things either... it's a scary, real, motivation sensation.
To fall for someone who is absolutly amazing and is with me for all the right reasons. As quick as I realized love wasn't sex, or money, or material things but the connection and enjoyment of time spent with one another I found a man who exceeds my expections by the billions. My life feels young and everything seems to be put in perspective for me.

I was sitting around the other day thinking about everything that's happened in my life. All the mistakes i've made, and all the time I'd spent wasting my heart on pointless things. How naive I used to be. I'm not disapointed where I'm at anymore. I've made something of myself and I've come to realize I am beautiful and worth the world. i no longer look for external things to fill a void inside my soul. I filled it with the love I have for myself.

I am honestly, for once in my life happy. With everything in life. My loving, and caring boyfriend. My supportive and trustworthy family. My school and my friends! I've made it to myself.

Eduardo is the man of my dreams. I may not be with him forever, but I have found love at last. My first love. The scariest and most unstable feeling I'll ever have. It's not a fairytale, it's not dream like! it's very much so a reality. He sings to me and tells me i'm beautiful. He understands my heart and appreciates my appreciation for him. He's there for me and understands the world. He's given me his heart and I his. I am in love.

(:

I just thought I'd share my feelings. It's been a while since I've posted on here.

comment if you'd like, i'd love some opinions and other stories!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
abandoning Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: no one

Re: tu j'amour - September 23rd 2009, 09:31 PM

haha thanks

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Rhop101 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robert

Re: tu j'amour - September 24th 2009, 05:37 AM

idk what it will lead to, but a few weeks ago I met a girl when I was going around my dorm and the first time I met her paid no attention to her at all. Then, a week and a half later, I was playing piano in the lounge and she came in to see who it was playing. She came over sat down next to me and listened to me play everything I knew and we became friends and I immediately printed out the chords sheets to remember what i had forgotten and for the first time in a while I was happy, the next day we watched a movie together and then I visited her a couple times a week and sometimes would talk to her for an hour or 2 not really taking note of the time, and then we watched another movie together and she asked for my number the other day, though she doesn't have a texting plan so I just send minimal messages just like a good night and did you want to go 2 dinner and we ate dinner tonight with a friend and then afterward we went and played piano for like 45 minutes showed her what I had learned since she saw me play last, I finished learning Bella's Lullaby, and added an intro to my version of My Heart Will Go On.
I play by ear, and I got her involved in a song too, which she enjoyed.
I make her laugh she makes me happy and though we haven't touched physically or anything I think I seriously like this girl and we haven't said anything about liking each other, but it's different than ever before, we look at each other when we talk and smile, she makes my day and I think I make hers.

She's from Beijing which I think is cool and there is so much about america she is learning, she speaks english though she has a had questions about how to write things and say things from time to time. She also says she wants to get a job so she can get a social security number, which means she wants to become a citizen. ^_^

I think she's beautiful and she's amazingly nice, she listens to me and I listen to her when she says something, and conversation just flows and if I run out of things to say she picks it right up with something else. She's everything I ever wanted and I'm not paranoid about her haha
but seriously she is and I think I might be falling in love for truely the first time and I never expected it.

It's so weird because I liked redheads and stuff and I said all this stuff about girls I liked and it's just all not true to what has happened. I stopped believing in crushes a couple of weeks ago before I realized I seriously liked this girl.

I don't when I'm gonna try to say it or show it, but it will happen when it happens.

do you think I'm falling in love with this girl?
from my response lol
I could try to think of more to add.

"It's the first kiss. It's flawless. It's really somethin'...

It's Fearless" ^_^

My steam powered bicycle

And remember The Man who Owns an Overland Never Wants a Better Car

Closed Thread