TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Tomb Offline
Junior TeenHelper

She said "I should stare at you the whole time..." WTF? - October 28th 2009, 07:20 PM

Some girl told me in class.

"I should stare at you the whole time... because you always smile alot"

My face was like WTF!?!

Then i drop my eyes from her and ask her which chapter are you working on and then i walked away and grabbed paper lol.

she said that before the presentation and I avoided eye contact with her most of the time.

Not cuz i dun like her, but i was really cranky that time. Cuz i just woke up. Rushed to school and just want some quiet time cuz i had 4 hours each day for the last 6 days.

So later in her group presentation, i obvously know i did a bad thing so i smiled at her but probally at the worst time because she was grilled when alot of people where asking her touch questions lol.

she probaly hate me now. I think she likes/d me. She is really pretty and she is from germany as a exchange student.

Thats just my 2 cents. I just want to get this off of my chest. like a journal. so i can reflect on it and move on, while people can included their own thoughts.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Yen Offline
Resident Leprechaun
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ian

Re: She said "I should stare at you the whole time..." WTF? - October 28th 2009, 08:34 PM

I'm a little confused as to what exactly happened... But from what I think I understand, you kinda like her and think she likes you. Well, if that's the case, I'd possibly apologize to her for grabbing her paper. Then maybe go from there?

"Why isn't bull-riding (Beef NASCAR as I call it) the American sport to end all sports? It's an epic battle of the wills between a man and an angry cheeseburger; and if that doesn't typify our awesome civilization, I don't know what does."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Just Learning
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lyyli Mattson

Re: She said "I should stare at you the whole time..." WTF? - October 28th 2009, 08:47 PM

If this was included in the midst of a conversation about how nervous she'd be for her presentation, she could've been being nice. If it was earlier in the conversaiton, she was probably flirting with you. It's not quite enough dtail in your story for me to be sure, but it sounds like that may be the case. I don't really think that could've helped much, but, you know. If other situations come up where she gives you other compliments like this, I'd go with the idea that she likes you. If not, she probably doesn't. it all depends on how shy she is. Good luck with it.
  Send a message via Yahoo to everchanginggirl  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Tomb Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: She said "I should stare at you the whole time..." WTF? - October 29th 2009, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen View Post
I'm a little confused as to what exactly happened... But from what I think I understand, you kinda like her and think she likes you. Well, if that's the case, I'd possibly apologize to her for grabbing her paper. Then maybe go from there?

oh about the paper thing...

In the each presentation each group must present the powerpoint file to the professor a few days b4 the due date.

So the prof can print out copies for every classmember so we can write notes easier.

In orgininol post, i was trying to write to readers that I was abit rude. it looks like i am rejecting her.

No one likes rejection... especially when people are around you to watch you fail.

Closed Thread