TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
iamraq Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation HELP! - December 6th 2009, 06:21 AM

I met this guy not too long ago. we started talking everyday practically 24-7. he said he really liked me and that i was the closest thing to what he's always wanted. I felt the same about him. I ended up moving in with him but some family stuff happened forcing me to come back. He told me that he was falling in love with me. but now that im back. we never talk. we aren't in a relationship anymore. he has a lot going on so he said that the faster he gets it together the faster he can get things going with me again. I asked him today if he still wants everything and he said "still wants everything yes". he was supposed to come today to return my stuff and never called or came. he signed online and i tried IMing him but no response. I don't get it I also tried calling him but his phone is turned off.

someone please help. I dont know what to think. I tend to over-think things and worry too much. maybe he really is busy trying to get stuff done and im overreacting? I dont know HELP

6 So be truly glad.There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. 7 These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.
1Peter 1:6-7 (NLT)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lotus Eater Offline
You are not alone.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: HELP! - December 6th 2009, 08:38 AM

If he's still saying that he loves you, then he probably is just busy trying to get stuff done. Maybe he needs the time alone to get through these things and doesn't want you involved in case you get hurt? As for his lack of response to your IMs.. maybe he wasn't there at the time? Besides, if his phone is turned off, it must mean that he isn't taking other calls either.. so he can't just be avoiding you. These are just suggestions though.. so I'm not really sure. There's nothing you can do really, unless you get in contact with him, but take his word for it. I hope it works out though :/

By the way, when you say that family stuff happened.. do you mean stuff with his family or with yours?

You have me.
Until every last star in the galaxy dies.
You have me.

- Amie Kaufman

NEED TO VENT? CLICK HERE.
Never forget, you are not alone. ♥

(#3 (permalink)) Old
iamraq Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP! - December 6th 2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coveness View Post
If he's still saying that he loves you, then he probably is just busy trying to get stuff done. Maybe he needs the time alone to get through these things and doesn't want you involved in case you get hurt? As for his lack of response to your IMs.. maybe he wasn't there at the time? Besides, if his phone is turned off, it must mean that he isn't taking other calls either.. so he can't just be avoiding you. These are just suggestions though.. so I'm not really sure. There's nothing you can do really, unless you get in contact with him, but take his word for it. I hope it works out though :/

By the way, when you say that family stuff happened.. do you mean stuff with his family or with yours?
well he only said that he was falling in love with me once. I wrote him a really long message saying practically all of my feelings and he just didn't say anything back. He just won't talk to me. I don't get it still. and what I mean by family stuff is his family.

6 So be truly glad.There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. 7 These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
iamraq Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP! - December 6th 2009, 08:51 PM

I need more advice. PM me or something..

(#5 (permalink)) Old
lilibug818 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lily M. Rosenthal

Re: HELP! - December 6th 2009, 08:58 PM

Unfortunately, it just sounds like you're going to have to wait until you can contact him, because until then you can't be sure of anything and you'll make yourself panic more.
If he's having family issues, that definitely sounds like it would explain his phone being off, etc. I don't think it's because of you especially.
I hope that helps a little.
  Send a message via AIM to lilibug818  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
iamraq Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP! - December 6th 2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibug818 View Post
Unfortunately, it just sounds like you're going to have to wait until you can contact him, because until then you can't be sure of anything and you'll make yourself panic more.
If he's having family issues, that definitely sounds like it would explain his phone being off, etc. I don't think it's because of you especially.
I hope that helps a little.
True. But I just don't understand how family issues can cause a guy to be that way. He's also been dealing with court stuff too. he told me that we could talk still but when i tried he would either say a few words or say nothing. Now he's not even saying a few words. he also was supposed to come and visit and bring me my stuff but never called or showed up. But I did ask him earlier that day if he still wanted everything and he said "still wanting everything yes". by me going after him and trying to talk to him only making things worse?

Im really confused.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: HELP! - December 8th 2009, 05:07 PM

Hey there iamraq. lillybug818 is correct. You just have to wait until when he can talk to you. Don't be nervous or confused just stay calm. Let him start talking, let him start things off but keep in contact with him and just grant him some space.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
iamraq Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HELP! - December 8th 2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
Hey there iamraq. lillybug818 is correct. You just have to wait until when he can talk to you. Don't be nervous or confused just stay calm. Let him start talking, let him start things off but keep in contact with him and just grant him some space.
yeah we started talking again. I just hope he still has the feelings he had for me and everything ends up working out.

Closed Thread