TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shaytun Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dariush

Why are girls so stupid - July 4th 2010, 11:04 PM

I'm sorry if that offends some of the girls on this site but really.

I'm a nice guy. Good character. I don't smoke. I pass my classes. I don't go to parties. I don't drink. I'm very loving.
Every god damn time, I've said "I love you" which is what girls always say they want. Everything goes to shit.

Then the immature crap:
-giving your number to me then dont reply to my text
-adding me on facebook and not talking to me
-talking to me alone but not around your friends
-acting like we're friends then insulting me in front of your friends

I get rid of the crap friends. Get some good girl, friends they turn out the same.

I am the stone that the builder refused.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Why are girls so stupid - July 4th 2010, 11:42 PM

Youre just meeting the wrong kind of girls but not all of them are like that you'll find the right girl.Im a girl and sometimes i do have to admit some girls are pretty stupid.

Guenhwyvar roared a fourth time and darted off through the grove, a black arrow aimed at the heart of doom.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Re: Why are girls so stupid - July 5th 2010, 01:33 AM

It sounds like the girls you're going for aren't compatible with you... its not ALL girls, apparently the ones that you're attracting don't sound too interested in a serious relationship. Maybe you're going too fast relationship wise or trying too hard... even possibly dropping the L word too quickly and scaring them off.

Don't give up on finding the right girl for you, you're also at the age where girls don't exactly know what they want in "guy qualities" they want the bad boys who look good, party, and get into trouble. Why? I have no idea but its a highschool phase that does eventually end.

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.
  Send a message via MSN to Nicolette Send a message via Yahoo to Nicolette  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
PSY Online
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Robin

Re: Why are girls so stupid - July 5th 2010, 09:25 PM

16-year-old girls can be quite immature. I know I was, and so were most of my friends! When it came to guys, we definitely didn't handle things well. Maybe it's because we were insecure, maybe it's because we didn't want to hurt their feelings, maybe it's because we didn't have the courage to speak up... I don't know, but what I DO know is that many girls grow out of that immaturity. Hang in there, Edward... you're going to find someone you're compatible with one of these days. Keep trying different approaches, hang out with girls in different groups, and continue to grow as an individual. With time, all the pieces of the puzzle will click together. =)

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Eyes on Fire-Xx Offline
The doctor's next companion
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sumi

Re: Why are girls so stupid - July 5th 2010, 09:39 PM

your just meeting the wrong girls. alot of 16 year old girls are like that. but alot are not like that. 16 year old guys only pay attention to those girls, tho. im almost 16 and im not like that, but thats why im going to be a cat lady. meet difrent types of girls, were not all stupid, just the ones you guys mostly want to date are.

The strongest oaks
grow in opposing winds
and Diamonds are
made under
Pressure

PM me anytime for anything at all! <3<3<3
  Send a message via AIM to Eyes on Fire-Xx Send a message via MSN to Eyes on Fire-Xx  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...

I've been here a while

Name: Paige

Re: Why are girls so stupid - July 5th 2010, 10:38 PM

Hey Edward,
Have you ever thought that maybe you are looking at the wrong kind of girls? If all that happens is they barely speak to you then maybe you're not looking at confident girls or just rude girls.
The girls you are going for do sound like they are pretty immature and maybe it's time to start looking in other places.

Edward, this is not a reflection on you because I'm sure you're a lovely guy. There are lots of nice and GENUINE girls out there you just have to be looking in the right places. You're only 16 and even at 16 some girls are still pretty immature. I'm sorry if this is the view that girls have given to you, or at least the girls that you have met but this is not what every girl is like and I know it sounds very cliche but you're going to meet a girl who does treat you like you deserve to be treated and she is going to make you wonder why you even looked at these other girls. The best things in life are definitely worth waiting for.

I hope things work out for you and you find someone special soon.
Love Paige
xx

Closed Thread