TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Miss Adventure Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Misty

I'm So Paranoid >.< - November 4th 2010, 04:00 AM

Hi,
So, I've been talking to this girl for almost a year now, she's a few years older than me and she claims to be absolutely, head over heels in love with me. I love her too, I'm not so sure that I'm head over heels in love with her because i've never really met her. It's just that, well, it drives me crazy. I keep thinking about what if she's just using me or does she talk like this to other people online all the time? I don't know, I just feel like I'm going crazy. I know this probably doesn't make much sense, but whatever. I just needed to rant a little

when nothing goes right, i go left.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: I'm So Paranoid >.< - November 4th 2010, 06:01 AM

Hey Misty.
It is always tough in situations like this not to wonder if the other person is talking to other people like this. But at some point you just have to trust. And if you can't after a year then that may be some sort of indication of your gut telling you something is up.
None the less she very well could be telling you the truth and that is a great thing. It is also alright to have feelings for her and love her even if it isn't as strong as her feelings for you. These feelings for her may get stronger or may not and thats okay.
As of right now because you are so young and you haven't met her yet, it would be best to just continue with things the way they are and just don't things any further and once you are older and know for sure the feelings on both sides you could take the next step maybe and meet her and then see what happens.

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Live Help Operator

Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: I'm So Paranoid >.< - November 4th 2010, 05:17 PM

Hey there,

The only way you'll ever know how someone is really feeling is to speak to them yourself. Have a chat with her and just ask her how things really are. If you feel the same for her, and would like to start up a relationship, speak to her about that too.

This sort of thing will be fixed with a good old fashioned thing called communication!

Take care.

Live Help Operator
Forum Moderator - Sex and Puberty ~ Relationships and Dating

Closed Thread