TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts


Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!



Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
EndureEmo's Avatar
 
Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure
Age: 18
Gender: FeMALE//
Location: Australia/,<3

Posts: 443
Join Date: September 10th 2010

I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 11:17 AM

i have been going out with my boyfriend for almost a month now, but today i met the cutest person ever, with the most amazing personality and has similar interests. And he was flirting with me the whole bus trip to soccer training, fore he was training that day too. There were younger kids mucking around calling us boyfriend and girlfriend, and he corrected them by saying were married. Little did he know i had a boyfriend. After training he came over to me and complimented my soccer skills even tho i sucked because i wasn't trying at all!! We were done with soccer and one of the other girls were getting a lift home by us. And as we were leaving he asked for a kiss so we had a little peak on the lips. The other girl on my team saw and said don't you have a boyfriend? and i kinda brushed off her question by changing the subject,

what do i do, i have 2 amazing guy! and i can only have one.


"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX

Last edited by EndureEmo; May 12th 2011 at 12:55 PM.
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Boobies Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough
*********
 
Boobies's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,191
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 01:03 PM

It was only a kiss, a kiss is hardly cheating, and you've only been going out with your boyfriend for a month so it's nothing serious at the moment.
You're young so you're not supposed to be tied down, you're supposed to go around kissing whomever you like. In fact, you should do it whilst you still can, it gets all the more difficult when you're older or in a longer relationship.
So in the end, just pick who you like the best. (Though, many would disagree with my advice)
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while
********
 
wonderbread's Avatar
 
Name: Ashley
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Location: Deltona Florida

Posts: 1,220
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 01:10 PM

Although kissing is barely cheating it is still cheating. Yes you shouldn't feel so bad but you have to sit there and ask yourself why you let him kiss you and why you in fact changed the subject when your friend asked you if you had a boyfriend. I would say break up with your boyfriend. Not only because your kissing another boy and deflecting the question but because your 14. Like Keady said, you should be single right now. Boys like this will always be coming and going while you have a boyfriend and you could find yourself in this situation again. Its not only fair to you but not to your boyfriend as well. If you don't want to tell him you kissed another guy, just break up with him and tell him you just need to be single


Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Twisted Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Twisted's Avatar
 
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: England

Posts: 395
Join Date: January 18th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 01:10 PM

Firstly, why didn't you tell him you had a boyfriend? I know that if I'm talking to a guy who appears to be showing an interest I flat out tell him that I've got a boyfriend because I don't want to lead him on or end up in an awkward situation. Its not fair on him or your boyfriend and it makes you look cheap (not saying that you are). Imagine how you would feel if your boyfriend cheated on you? And also what will the other guy think when he finds out you have a boyfriend?

But you are young and we all make mistakes, I hope you learn from this. I think you need to have a serious think about which boy you want to be with. Your boyfriend who clearly cares about you, or some guy you met on the bus and know hardly anything about but who you may have more in common with? Also be honest with your boyfriend and tell him what happened. He will be hurt and may even break up with you over it, but unfortunately actions have consequences especially when feelings are involved. It will be scary but if you don't tell him, chances are he will find out anyway. Especially if other people were there at the time to see it. Gossip spreads fast. Sorry if I'm being harsh I just think it's important I tell you how it is, it will benefit you for future relationships.

Good luck with what you decide to do.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Harmony♥'s Avatar
 
Name: Shannon
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: IRAW!

Posts: 5,748
Join Date: March 31st 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 04:39 PM

First of all, you should have told him upfront that you had a boyfriend. Sure, it's always nice to have another male's attention when your in a relationship. But, you are in a relationship with someone. It was just a kiss, and it hardly constitutes as cheating, at least in my eyes. But, you did sort of bring this on yourself. I'm not trying to be mean to you, or anything.

The next time something like this happens, you need to tell that person upfront 'Hey! I've got a boyfriend.' That way that person knows that your in a relationship, and they will back off. It's okay to flirt. Flirting is definitely not cheating, and it's okay to feel good from that male attention. But, there is a line that was crossed.

I think you should tell your boyfriend what happened. It's only been a short time since you've been together, so he should be a little understanding. But, in order for their to be trust and communication in a relationship that just started, you need to come clean.











I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant




HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough
*********
 
Maloo's Avatar
 
Name: Lissa
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: The US

Posts: 2,588
Join Date: January 12th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 04:44 PM

I personally disagree with everyone saying that kissing is barely even cheating. I think that kissing definitely constitutes as cheating.

But anyway, you need to tell your boyfriend what happened. Honesty and communication are two things that a relationship needs in order to survive.
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Twisted Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Twisted's Avatar
 
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: England

Posts: 395
Join Date: January 18th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 10:23 PM

I have to agree with myss in my eyes a kiss is definitely classed as cheating. If my boyfriend found out I had kissed someone else he would be distraught and I would feel the same if he kissed someone else. Yes there are worse things to do when it comes to cheating but cheating is cheating whether it's a 'just a kiss' or full blown intercourse.
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Adrian Offline
Lali's my Favorite, Forever
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Adrian's Avatar
 
Name: Adrian
Age: 20
Gender: Male

Posts: 30
Join Date: November 21st 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 10:34 PM

your going to lose both of them
your boyfriends going to hear of what you did by the girls that saw and if you do end up with the soccer guy hes going to find out you flirted with him and kissed him even though you had a guy. he'll just see you as a cheater.
less cheaters are his thing, goodluck
  Send a message via AIM to Adrian  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Sythan Offline
Our life is what we make it
I've been here a while
********
 
Sythan's Avatar
 
Name: Nick (Or Nico)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Location: East Bay Area, California

Posts: 1,126
Join Date: December 25th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 10:43 PM

I disagree with everyone, but God. had it right on the spot.

A kiss is not cheating, it was a peck on the lips, not a full on makeout session, a simple kiss.

You should not feel bad for following your emotions.


When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

GAY PRIDE!!!!!!
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I can't get enough
*********
 
Snufkin's Avatar
 
Name: Scott
Age: 23
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,024
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 12th 2011, 11:03 PM

A kiss is cheating. If I found out my girlfriend kissed someone else on the lips, I would be raging, so I'm not sure how anyone can say that a kiss is acceptable. I would suggest you are open with your boyfriend and tell him what happened, he at least deserves that much after you broke his trust.

You're young, and if you wanna go around kissing guys, fine, but if that's the case don't assign yourself to just one person if you're only going to hurt people.




   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Twisted Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Twisted's Avatar
 
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: England

Posts: 395
Join Date: January 18th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 12:24 AM

Sythan it's one thing to follow emotions but the heart isn't always the right way to go. If everyone went round kissing everyone they were attracted to and 'followed their emotions' no relationship would survive and everyone would be jealous of each other. I don't think condoning the fact that she kissed another guy whilst having a boyfriend is going to help at all (regardless of how long they've been together) and it may lead to more serious cheating when she's older if she isn't told that what she did was wrong (I've seen it happen). Not to mention the lack of consideration for her boyfriends feelings. I know she's young but as Snufkin said if she wants to kiss different boys then she shouldn't commit herself to just one, it creates negative feelings, unnecessary conflict and also portrays herself in a poor light. Once again sorry if I sound mean or harsh but I'm being completely honest and I think the op will appreciate it.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Sythan Offline
Our life is what we make it
I've been here a while
********
 
Sythan's Avatar
 
Name: Nick (Or Nico)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Location: East Bay Area, California

Posts: 1,126
Join Date: December 25th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Sythan it's one thing to follow emotions but the heart isn't always the right way to go. If everyone went round kissing everyone they were attracted to and 'followed their emotions' no relationship would survive and everyone would be jealous of each other.
How do you know that the people just aren't telling their partners they cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
I don't think condoning the fact that she kissed another guy whilst having a boyfriend is going to help at all (regardless of how long they've been together)
A peck on the lips is nothing, not even worth a second glance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
and it may lead to more serious cheating when she's older if she isn't told that what she did was wrong.
It wasn't wrong, at all. It was a small peck on the lips, my boyfriend is fine when I peck my friends when I say high to them, why is he okay with it? Becuase he knows me, he knows I won't cheat on him because I love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Not to mention the lack of consideration for her boyfriends feelings.
This isn't a case of lack of feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
I know she's young but as Snufkin said if she wants to kiss different boys then she shouldn't commit herself to just one, it creates negative feelings, unnecessary conflict and also portrays herself in a poor light. Once again sorry if I sound mean or harsh but I'm being completely honest and I think the op will appreciate it.
I see her as a human being, you may think of her poorly but I don't.


When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

GAY PRIDE!!!!!!
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while
********
 
wonderbread's Avatar
 
Name: Ashley
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Location: Deltona Florida

Posts: 1,220
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 12:40 AM

In no way am I saying that she did not cheat on her boyfriend. I fully believe that you did cheat on your boyfriend sweetheart and that is the bottom line. Just in the grand scheme of things a small kiss compared to other things is barely cheating. She didn't sleep with him or other things.

The bottom line of things is your fourteen your young. You kissed another guy while with someone else. You now will have to tell your boyfriend and accept whatever happens. And if he dumps you, you can not be mad. You made the choice you did. If you didn't want to lose your boyfriend regardless of how long you have been with him then you should have never kissed him no matter how small this kiss was and no matter where kissing lays in the scheme of levels of cheating.

I will tell you this though. I did cheat on my ex once. I kissed a guy, it is a longer back ground story that I won't get into but I kissed him full on kissed him and other things happened that were sexual but we did not sleep together. I eventually told my boyfriend two months later that we only kissed. I didn't tell him the other part but he forgave me eventually and we stayed together months later and at the time I told him, we were engaged and he didn't even break the engagement off. But he did forgive me. I still even have to live with the fact I didn't tell him the other part. So you may have a chance.


Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Peppermint. Offline
Normality, my friends.

Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Peppermint.'s Avatar
 
Age: 22
Gender: Alll gurl :)

Posts: 7,336
Join Date: February 19th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myss View Post
I personally disagree with everyone saying that kissing is barely even cheating. I think that kissing definitely constitutes as cheating.

But anyway, you need to tell your boyfriend what happened. Honesty and communication are two things that a relationship needs in order to survive.
Exactly. It's no so much the gesture, it's the feelings behind it. So yes, it's cheating in my opinion. You KNEW you had a boyfriend, you failed to tell the guy you had one. You liked the flirting, and by the sounds of it, you liked the kissing too. I, too think that you need to tell your boyfriend. It's only fair to him. So, now you're conflicted between two amazing guys. Which one do you choose? I think you should at least take a break with your boyfriend so that you can figure things out. I also think that you should get to know this new guy better before you compare him to your boyfriend. Outweigh the pros and cons to dating both. But if I were to be completely honest, I don't think the relationship with your boyfriend can be THAT serious given recent events. I think you just need time to think. Which is okay. But either way, you need to tell your boyfriend. Take care, and good luck.


Not all those who wander are lost.
  Send a message via AIM to Peppermint. Send a message via MSN to Peppermint.  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
EndureEmo's Avatar
 
Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure
Age: 18
Gender: FeMALE//
Location: Australia/,<3

Posts: 443
Join Date: September 10th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 01:40 AM

its a bit more complicated than that tho, sorry i wanted to make is short but it had not much details.
my boyfriends has a huge reputation with cheatting with lots of different girls, and even if the guy i met on the bus knew he wouldnt care because hes a bit of a slut, because my best friend knows him and was in his year at his school for a few months.
and i will tell my boyfriend i will see him at school on monday, hes not at school today hes at tafe. but i barely see my boyfriend because he always waggs school, and he only gose for like 5 mins a day to see me. but its not very much or a relationship if you never see each other is it?


"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Peppermint. Offline
Normality, my friends.

Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Peppermint.'s Avatar
 
Age: 22
Gender: Alll gurl :)

Posts: 7,336
Join Date: February 19th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 01:43 AM

Wait, which one is the one who cheats? Bus boy, or boyfriend? I'm confused

If you don't feel like you see him enough, then maybe you can try seeing him more?
It's really up to you to decide if the relationship is worth it enough, you know?


Not all those who wander are lost.
  Send a message via AIM to Peppermint. Send a message via MSN to Peppermint.  
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
EndureEmo's Avatar
 
Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure
Age: 18
Gender: FeMALE//
Location: Australia/,<3

Posts: 443
Join Date: September 10th 2010

May 13th 2011, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoroso View Post

You liked the flirting, and by the sounds of it, you liked the kiss too.
i was talking to him like anyone of my friends, i like mucking around with the boys, because i fit im more with them.
everyone thinks i flirt with my guy bestfriend but i dont, its just us messing around and we both see it as that.

my boyfriend is known for his cheating,
and the boy on the bus is know for being a slut and a flirt ;s


"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX

Last edited by PSY; May 13th 2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts.
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Peppermint. Offline
Normality, my friends.

Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Peppermint.'s Avatar
 
Age: 22
Gender: Alll gurl :)

Posts: 7,336
Join Date: February 19th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 01:49 AM

To me, they both don't sound that great. I mean, I'm not a fan of cheating.
And I'm not a fan of a player. However, it's completely up to you who, if anyone, you decide to date.
If they are both known for that type of thing, you're setting yourself up to potentially be hurt.
If I were you, I would be very cautious in which boy you choose. They both sound pretty risky.


Not all those who wander are lost.
  Send a message via AIM to Peppermint. Send a message via MSN to Peppermint.  
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
EndureEmo's Avatar
 
Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure
Age: 18
Gender: FeMALE//
Location: Australia/,<3

Posts: 443
Join Date: September 10th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 01:52 AM

yes, i know but im just attracted to them types of guys and i cant help it, and i always give out chances in a relationship ;s


"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
hey you beautiful <3
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
havehopeyourbeautiful's Avatar
 
Name: crystal stuart
Age: 17
Gender: I Am A Female Elf ;)
Location: taree nsw australia

Posts: 605
Join Date: September 6th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 02:45 AM

ohh sweetie wht bout daniel ???? he is a nicee boy or stay single and flirt and kiss em both but u dont want a reputation of be a slut


be brave lifes to short make the most of it add me on http://www.teenhelp.org/ it will do u wonders xxx :P
who ever knows christabel add this group xxx http://www.teenhelp.org/socialgroups...%27s+stalkers/
love crystal

havent self harmed for 4 months
this is my girlfriend http://www.teenhelp.org/users/holliex/
   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
EndureEmo's Avatar
 
Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure
Age: 18
Gender: FeMALE//
Location: Australia/,<3

Posts: 443
Join Date: September 10th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 04:19 AM

daniel?? hhaaha im dating kenny!! ;s
and the guy i met on the bus was really nice to me


"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough
*********
 
Maloo's Avatar
 
Name: Lissa
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: The US

Posts: 2,588
Join Date: January 12th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndureEmo View Post
what do i do, i have 2 amazing guy! and i can only have one.
If one is known for cheating and the other is a player, I wouldn't say that you have any amazing guys. It sounds like you're choosing between two assholes.

But regardless, I stand by what I said before. You need to talk to your boyfriend about it, and go from there.
   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Addict
************
 
PSY's Avatar
 
Name: Robin
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: Southern California

Posts: 8,902
Join Date: June 12th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 13th 2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndureEmo View Post
yes, i know but im just attracted to them types of guys and i cant help it, and i always give out chances in a relationship ;s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myss View Post

If one is known for cheating and the other is a player, I wouldn't say that you have any amazing guys. It sounds like you're choosing between two assholes.

But regardless, I stand by what I said before. You need to talk to your boyfriend about it, and go from there.

I second this. I mean, if you don't mind cheating and want to give out second (or third, or fourth) chances like they're candy... then that's your choice. Someday, however, you're probably going to want a reliable boyfriend, one who is trustworthy and entirely YOURS. You'll want that security, and if you tell yourself that cheating is acceptable now, you may continue to lower your standards in the future, then wake up one day and wonder why you can never seem to find a decent guy. =/ Again, it's your life and you have the ability to set your own standards.


   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
EndureEmo's Avatar
 
Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure
Age: 18
Gender: FeMALE//
Location: Australia/,<3

Posts: 443
Join Date: September 10th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 15th 2011, 09:31 AM

anymore replys? ples


"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while
********
 
Kumagoro's Avatar
 
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 1,710
Join Date: March 30th 2009

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 15th 2011, 10:55 AM

I think you should break up with your boyfriend - you haven't been with him that long, and if you leave it too long it could get more complicated. If you want to flirt with the guy on the bus, that's OK, as long as you avoid instances that could be regarded as cheating. So, if you think you'd be happy with it, I'd say go single. That way you can flirt and have fun without the guilt of thinking "Did I cheat?" Just be wary of the guy on the bus as you said he was a player, and be careful not to lead anyone on. Without meaning to be patronising, I don't think you need a serious relationship at 14, just meet some guys, get to know them and figure out what you want in a relationship. Good luck




   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
EndureEmo's Avatar
 
Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure
Age: 18
Gender: FeMALE//
Location: Australia/,<3

Posts: 443
Join Date: September 10th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 15th 2011, 02:17 PM

i told him and he went syco... ;s and hes really angery ... now i just stuffed up so baddly!!


"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough
*********
 
Maloo's Avatar
 
Name: Lissa
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: The US

Posts: 2,588
Join Date: January 12th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 15th 2011, 02:56 PM

Sorry to tell you, but you didn't mess up by telling him, you messed up by cheating on him. People don't tend to react too well when they find out that they've been cheated on.
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
SamMarie's Avatar
 
Name: Sam
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Posts: 672
Join Date: November 25th 2010

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 15th 2011, 03:49 PM

They both sound like trouble, thus, I wouldn't even deal with any of them. You, on the other hand, need to work on what's best for you because in the long scheme of relationships... a little peck with another person will turn into a big mess of stress just like this one. So, you've made a mistake. Learn from it. The only best thing you could have done is confront your boyfriend. It is the likely consequence for him to go psycho. You did bring this on yourself and I hope things looks brighter in the future.
   
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
LaurenIsAwesome Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
LaurenIsAwesome's Avatar
 
Age: 17

Posts: 18
Join Date: May 11th 2011

Re: I CHEATTED < ! - May 15th 2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndureEmo View Post
i have been going out with my boyfriend for almost a month now, but today i met the cutest person ever, with the most amazing personality and has similar interests. And he was flirting with me the whole bus trip to soccer training, fore he was training that day too. There were younger kids mucking around calling us boyfriend and girlfriend, and he corrected them by saying were married. Little did he know i had a boyfriend. After training he came over to me and complimented my soccer skills even tho i sucked because i wasn't trying at all!! We were done with soccer and one of the other girls were getting a lift home by us. And as we were leaving he asked for a kiss so we had a little peak on the lips. The other girl on my team saw and said don't you have a boyfriend? and i kinda brushed off her question by changing the subject,

what do i do, i have 2 amazing guy! and i can only have one.
Who do you love more? The boy you have been out with for over a month and have known for a long time or the guy you barely know? IMO Kissing does not count as cheating. Maybe it's just your emotions getting to the better of you. Be with the one you love most. Be with the one your heart tells you to.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
<, cheatted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





All material copyright ©1998-2014, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.