TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kokoro Offline
AKB48<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mi Sun

Worst thing ever? - May 24th 2011, 09:59 PM

Hi.

Okay so this girl my boyfriend was sleeping with just before we got together just mailed me on facebook saying she's pregnant and she needs to get in touch with him.. saying she's gonna take all his money nd that.
Also though, she told me that he'd cheated on me with her, but I know that was a long time when we were just seeing each other.. I know he'd never cheat on me. But now I am scared because she's probably about 6-7 months gone. But he broke off all contact with her because she was stalking him.

I have no idea what to think what to do?
I can't get in touch with him because he is on exercise [army] in germany and has no credit for the connection fee. And no credit to text back either.
I am shaking and crying and I am scared becuase I don't wanna loose him.
She might be lying because yeah, she was stalking him. But I don't think she is.

Someone give me advice?

"Aww How Sweet!"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Worst thing ever? - May 24th 2011, 10:50 PM

Hey there,

I'm sorry that you are going through this. But, firstly, you need to calm down. She could be lying, since you think she'd be about 6-7 months in. You have to think, why didn't she say anything to him in the beginning? Contact your boyfriend, and let him know what is going on. Tell him through a text to contact you in anyway that he can when he has free time, and go from there. Just because he is expecting a child, possibly, with another woman, doesn't mean he is going to stay with her forever. It's possible to date someone while they have a child with someone else.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Kokoro Offline
AKB48<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mi Sun

Re: Worst thing ever? - May 25th 2011, 12:06 AM

Thanks for replying
I know she doesn't want him in the kids life, she pretty much said that, its the cheating remark and he took me to a hotel where she works, it just seems meeh to me. I do trust him, but don't want him top run back to her because of the kid, I know he loves me but.. I can't help bit think for the worst, that's just me though. I'm a bit mixed up, never been in this situation. Its scary for me. I want a boyfriend that isn't a father -___- she has interfered with us before, I just hope she is lying. :/

"Aww How Sweet!"

Closed Thread