TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tasha555666 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Tasha

Points: 8,898, Level: 13 Points: 8,898, Level: 13 Points: 8,898, Level: 13

NEEDED: Strong Dating advice..Short story to read :) - August 23rd 2011, 08:57 PM

I'm keeping it short..
Met guy off a dating site,met up the next day,hit it off well he arrange to meet up monday...texted through the week,decided he was too busy to meet monday..

I've got inpatient thought if he's not making the effort to reply to texts as much and to meet up then i'll remove him from my life as i really liked him...

Anyways deleted him from my facebook and his number and all contact off my phone from him,so i couldn't text (As sometimes id over text)

Now today i've heard nothing from him,so i guessed he's not interested,but he strangely texted me and asked about me and stuff,and i didn't reply much kept it short and sweet as i feel i'm pushing..Well he mentioned he still like to meet up once things are quieter on his end ect..

Well i replied saying Okay...and after a few seconds wrote (my dad is selling his bike know if anyone is interested?) he replied saying not that he knows of but he'll keep a listen out...and i didn't know what to say,so i texted saying thanks. gotta go out for a girls night x...and he said have a good1 x...

I've literally texted and make the effort on my behalf all week and i was soo annoyed when he's too busy to make time to meet me,i wouldn't mind waiting but if you really hit it off with someone you'd make the effort to see them right?

Well i'm terrible at my own life situations,i also found Eharmony helpful lol which gave me the guts to ignore him,and him making the first move by replying is making me wonder what next steps i should take?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ColletteKane Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,623, Level: 12 Points: 7,623, Level: 12 Points: 7,623, Level: 12

Re: NEEDED: Strong Dating advice..Short story to read :) - August 24th 2011, 08:43 PM

Don't take any steps until you know he's willing to. You need to find out if he really wants this or if he's just messing with your mind. In reality if you hit it off with someone really well, they wouldn't make it this hard to see you, also did he tell you what he was doing that was so urgent? If not, just be careful he could be playing you.
Closed Thread