TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ThePolarPanther Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Amber

Ongoing problem. - October 22nd 2011, 03:27 AM

Yeah, parents made me and BF break up almost 2 months ago. Since then ive had sex with him twice and we've been talking constantly. Tomorrow i think i might be sleeping over at his place with his parents and sister gone. Thing is, i have no idea what his status on the relationship is- is he willing to wait 3 months for me to be 18 and continue meeting up like this and talking and seeing if we want to try again when the time comes? Or does he just want a booty call until he finds another girl? And why does he keep flipping back and forth constantly saying "I want you" and then "Im almost moved on/I dont want you" I have tried not talkign to him- failed three times. I keep going back to him(Ive been doing that since grade 7 and now i am in grade 12) and yeah, i have really strong feelings for him, even now. I have tried to move on, there's this really sweet nice caring guy i met and i tried my hardest to feel more for him than i do for BF, but it just didnt work. I mean, the guy was cute, funny, i could talk to him about a bunch of stuff even hard stuff and i know that if i didnt have these feelings for BF that i would have definitly gone for the new guy. Ive learnt to deal with this, and yeah im living my life like i did before BF but every time BF comes around it's always a "yes", and he is confusing me so much. He says there is another girl he likes and he thinks she likes him but he isnt talking to her bcs he still likes me. And i told him that im always going to love him that i made that choice in grade 8 and i havent stopped loving him since, and fml... things have gone kapooie. I just need some interpretation..... am i allowed to post our previous convo's on here?

~:: ~ :: ~

(#2 (permalink)) Old
hey you beautiful <3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: crystal stuart

Re: Ongoing problem. - October 22nd 2011, 03:45 AM

i think u can

be brave lifes to short make the most of it add me on http://www.teenhelp.org/ it will do u wonders xxx :P
who ever knows christabel add this group xxx http://www.teenhelp.org/socialgroups...%27s+stalkers/
love crystal

havent self harmed for 4 months
this is my girlfriend http://www.teenhelp.org/users/holliex/

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Ongoing problem. - October 22nd 2011, 05:28 AM

Yes you can post your previous conversations as long as they are appropriate.

I think you need to have a talk with him about how he sees your relationship right now. Since he is shifting back and forth from still having feelings for you to moving on, he sounds confused and might just be wanting to hook up with you. If you find out this is the case, then you need to delete his contact information and separate yourself from him to help yourself move on. It will take time, and for awhile you won't be able to see anyone in the way you saw your ex, which is why even though this other guy is great, you won't be able to like him more than you bf/ex. Don't jump into a new relationship until you have moved on and feel ready.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Ongoing problem. - October 22nd 2011, 06:07 PM

I think it's time for you to have a talk with him. If you want to know the status of your relationship, you need to ask him about it.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
Closed Thread