TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Cincilator Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Is this even love? - December 1st 2011, 04:21 PM

Okay here is my WEIRD story,
We were on chatroulette with my friend, just chilling we were both. We talked with a girl she was in my age and asked skype, i gave my skype to her. I wasnt actually thinking of giving my skype to her but i did. Dont really know whyyy
Other day, she called me on skype, asked me to cam up. I wasnt really doing something so i opened my webcam. We talked for like 4 hours that day. We talked about our lives, how we live, kinda everything! I said that she looks really cute etc.
3rd day, i called her this time. We talked a lot alot alot. I told her that she looks really cute etc..
4th day she broke up with her boyfriend, i helped her a lot, she was crying infront of webcam. Her friends were next to her, helping her etc. I met with her friends too.
5th day she really liked how i helped her about her boyfriend etc. She smiled and that made me smile too. LOL I noticed that i was able to make her happy.
We talked for like a one more month, every single day. at least 1 hours each day.
I seriously felt something different to her, i've never felt the same to my old girlfriends(ive had 4 girlfriends).
She became the most important thing in my life, i started dreaming her,tried luciddream etc.. I always started wishing she was next to me etc... She became the most important thing in my life . exactly.

She called me, we started talking about useless stuff.. I said her that i gotta say something toher. I told everything to her.. She cried. She said me that she felt the same stuff for me. I was shocked. She told me that im the type of guy that she always wanted to be with.

Opening skype and calling her kinda became my life.

I told her that i wanna kiss her so hard, when we meet in summer. She said me that she would do anything to meet me.

Even i met her on internet, i felt more important things to her, then my other girlfriends.

Please, i want to forget her but HOW?? seriously how? She became the most important part of my life. If i delete her from skype, life would mean nothing to me i guess. Give me advicee. how should i forget her? find a new girlfriend or what? Wanna forget her because i started not studying to lessons, started ignoring friend meetings because of her. I'm ruining my life because of her.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lars Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Lawrence B

Re: Is this even love? - December 1st 2011, 05:19 PM

Do not delete her from your skype. She obviously has an attraction to you and you to her. Even though you met her on the internet you managed to garner something that few rarely actually have even in face to face relationships. Don't forget her. Maybe prioritize though, look forward to talking to her but dont make it the end all be all for you. Don't let your doubts ruin things

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Pug Princess Offline
Bug & Pug <3

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Is this even love? - December 2nd 2011, 11:17 AM

What I would do is set up a time where you two will call each other, and then work your studying in around that. You don't have to completely cut her out from your life, you can manage both. You both obviously have really strong feelings for each other, so don't just give up on this. If she makes you happy, then continue to talk to her. Could you go visit her sometime?
As Lars said, you need to prioritize.

~~~
Article Editor | Project Advisor
~~~
Skittlify

Closed Thread