TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
caramelqueen12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

what is the best i miss you text message? - December 26th 2011, 04:35 AM

what is the best i miss you message u can send when u make a mistake?
if u havent heard my story here it is
what happened was i became friends with some gurls they was known to be having sex with everyone. i wanted to try to be another person and i ended friends with benefits with him but that wasnt the case. it was not suppose to be like that. the girls had a name for themselves out there and i didnt want to be called a hoe i only had sex with the guy im talking about. i been talking to this guy since 2003 and i lost everything including him he came on and off talking to me i think that was a sign of me to quit doing what i was doing .i was stupid back then i didnt mean to let the friends i use to have change me and mess up everything now i feel dumb i guess this is the consequence of doing something different. hes holding on to the grudge he has for me cuz he didnt like me to do that he seen it wrong i shoudlve looked at the signs. i have so much guilt in me and i dont know what text to send because i really want another chance because those friends are gone this is going to be 2012 soon and i really want to be with him and for him to give me another chance to show him im not a gurl who only wants him for sex. thats not a good impression for nobody. i feel so bad i really want another chance but i wanna text him but dont know what to say. i said this at first but i was still talking to them so called friends of mine. idk what to say now all of that happened in the summer he still talks to me but its on and off. its like he confused i been knowing him for so long and i be dam if i put those kind of friends over that i really wanna see him for new years but idk anymore i wanted to try something different...nobody made me do it i just was dumb then and wanted to do something new but it caused a big mistake...i feel so stupid i was almost with him but them friends came along..what can i text him he got it in his mind that i just want sex from him and ima hoe and thats not the case i really want a second chance but it aint easy

i just met some friends and i regret it now i been knowing him since 2003 and the use to be friends for a year. me and my use to be lover was doing very very well before they came along. i was trying to fit in where i dont belong i was trying to be different i guess its good to be the ole good me

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Resources Officer

Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: what is the best i miss you text message? - December 26th 2011, 05:00 AM

I think you need to be honest and just tell him what you told us. That you don't just want sex, and that you DO like him, and you do miss him and you want to be back into his life. This situation calls for a heart to heart conversation and communication. So send him a text and include all that you feel - but if he doesn't answer, then you cant do anything else then let it be.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris Jackson
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Zyzz Offline
Superman
I've been here a while

Re: what is the best i miss you text message? - December 26th 2011, 05:06 AM

I agree with Chris here on this one. There really isn't any special text message to send in this kind of situation. Just pour your heart out like you did for us here and tell him how you feel and that you'd like a second chance with him. Being out there and honest with him is really the best thing you can do right now. And like Chris said if he doesn't answer back there is not a lot you can do.

I hope everything works out for you.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
caramelqueen12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: what is the best i miss you text message? - December 26th 2011, 05:14 AM

thanks you guys

(#5 (permalink)) Old
caramelqueen12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: what is the best i miss you text message? - December 26th 2011, 05:21 AM

its hard to say sum im nervous

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Resources Officer

Outside, huh?

Re: what is the best i miss you text message? - December 26th 2011, 05:23 AM

I know, but its better to open up and see where things go. So send him a heart filled message and see what he says back.

Chris Jackson
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”

(#7 (permalink)) Old
caramelqueen12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: what is the best i miss you text message? - December 26th 2011, 05:27 AM

wat to text? my mind blank

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Resources Officer

Outside, huh?

Re: what is the best i miss you text message? - December 26th 2011, 05:35 AM

Tell him what you told us.

Quote:
"i have so much guilt in me and i dont know what text to send because i really want another chance"
Quote:
i really want to be with him and for him to give me another chance to show him im not a gurl who only wants him for sex.
Quote:
i feel so bad
Say all that - and tell him you like her, and you really want him in your life - and keep adding whatever you really feel and really want. Be truthful, and poor your heart out.

Chris Jackson

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread