TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Relationships and Dating (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/)
-   -   I am seeking a good girl on a dating site! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/t98416-i-am-seeking-good-girl-dating-site/)

Kavin April 2nd 2012 08:21 AM

I am seeking a good girl on a dating site!

Hello! I am a lonely man, after his divorce from his wife's been 4 years. Today I met my old friend and he told me a very interesting history. He met with an amazing girl on the internet! I caught up with the idea, I want to get acquainted with the good girl on the internet! But this time a lot of scams on the Internet, and I decided to ask on this forum for your advice. If you are not hard to share their success on the Internet acquaintance, I shall be very grateful for your responses to this post!
Many thanks in advance!

Coffee. April 2nd 2012 09:48 AM

Re: I am seeking a good girl on a dating site!

I'm sorry about your divorce. The internet is a decent place to meet new people! This site is not a dating website, if you have any misunderstanding about that. :nosweat: But I would recommend checking out a place like eHarmony or Match.com. :) One of my professors met her husband through match.com.

Tyr. April 2nd 2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revolution (Post 845145)
This site is not a dating website, if you have any misunderstanding about that. :nosweat:

Oh shit.

Cabron, babe, we gotta talk.

- Yogi

Harmony♥ April 2nd 2012 10:14 AM

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce! I'm sure that isn't an easy thing to go through.

As said above, the internet is a decent place to meet new people, whether it's a prospective loved one or just new friends. The real question here is: are you willing to pay to meet these new people? A lot of internet websites have a monthly charge, or a yearly charge (like eHarmony). There are a couple of free ones (okcupid or plentyofish). I used them in the past to meet new friends, but I never actually met any of them in person, so I can't be much help there. I've never met anyone I met online in person, only because I've always been a bit skeptical about who I meet. However, if this is something you're interested in, I'd say go for it

Verità April 2nd 2012 07:03 PM

Hi there,

I'm afraid I can't speak from experience on the matter relationship-wise, however, I have made friends on the internet before, and when it was possible, I have met up with them in safe, crowded places while with other friends. I'm also going to move this to the Relationships and Dating forum, because it sounds like you're looking to start a relationship with someone from the internet, and I feel it would be better suited there.

Best of luck!
~Alice