TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
OmNom Offline
Green Candy Eating Cutie
Junior TeenHelper

Is There Something Wrong With Me...? - April 17th 2012, 02:08 AM

I basically have a list of girls that I like. There's the top couple who I really like, then another couple who I kinda like and then a handful of girls who I think are pretty or nice, etc. Is there something wrong with liking multiple girls? If its ok then how much is too much? Also is thinking a girl is pretty considered liking?*Please help me me out thanks.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Tyr. Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me...? - April 17th 2012, 02:18 AM

I have a friend who is like this. Last time I spoke to him, his list was well into the mid-thirties.

Meh, it's all good bro.

It's what I would like to call a "wide target selection"

- Tyr

(#3 (permalink)) Old
kaykayy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me...? - April 17th 2012, 06:13 AM

it is not wrong to like more than one girl and no thinking a girl is pretty is not considered liking them its more of an attraction,if you end up dating one of them and still like all of them that is an example of human nature..but it is wrong if you flirt or mess with other girls while your in a relationship..

-katie.(:

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Flavalicious Offline
100% Coffee addict
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Felis

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me...? - April 17th 2012, 04:16 PM

As long as you're single, I think there's nothing wrong with it. You're still young and currently in search for the type of girl that suit you best, so it's normal. But it will get too much if let's say you start stalking those girls and get obsessed with them.
Also, if you're currently in a relationship then this is considered wrong and you need to question your commitment again to the relationship itself.

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith

Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life. - Herbert Otto

Last edited by Flavalicious; April 17th 2012 at 05:41 PM.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me...? - April 17th 2012, 05:34 PM

If you're single, you can like as many girls as it pleases you. But I wouldn't consider sexual attraction to have anything to do with liking someone. Like you can think someone is pretty or smart or what ever and possessing traits you like in a girl/guy (depending on your orientation). I think that would be defined more as an "interest" rather than concrete feelings of "if i could I'd date you/be some how involved with you"... But I guess regardless of how you define it, it is VERY possible to have many girls you are interested in, and the only thing that matters is that you narrow it down to just one if you want an actual relationship

Closed Thread