Thread: Pregnant?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Surreygirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,862, Level: 12 Points: 6,862, Level: 12 Points: 6,862, Level: 12

Question Pregnant? - February 22nd 2013, 10:01 PM

Hi,
I'm really worried, I swear I am pregnant.
I've been with my boyfriend for a year and 3 months.
In November we had sex for the first and probably ony time. We did use a condom (later found out it wasn't kite marked and didn't carry any of the uk regulations) afterwards he swore he checked and that nothing had leaked out.
Me and him stay active sexually very regularly (everything but penetration). And I know that he fingered me when he still had cum on his fingers, this gave me a funny discharge a while later and I started to smell like his cum. And so throughout November I was worried but then a coup,e of weeks later I got my period. So I was relieved and thought that was the end of my worries. But then I couldn't shake the feeling I was pregnant. My next period was my shortest cycle ever in the years I've had period (26 days). This struck me as odd, then I noticed that I was starting to gain a bit of weight, I got my boyfriend to get me a test and so I then used it when I would be around.. 10/11 weeks.. It came up negative (it was one of those line tests, I couldn't tell if it was a line or not but that may be due to paranoia) this didnt convince me as it was a cheapy test and i could have read it wrong. I then had two more periods since, but my lower stomach has started to expand and I've noticed none of my clothes fit me anymore. I've always been skinny/slim so it's quite a shock. I've gained about half a stone. I did another pregnancy test a couple of days ago (one of the clear blue digital ones) and it came up as not pregnant. But yet I am still convinced.

I can't tell my mum as she is bi polar and gets quite aggressive and very scary. And I don't speak t my dad anymore so I can't tell him. My boyfriend is very supportive but thinks I'm nuts and its tearing us apart, I spend the whole time having moodswing and I'm being really emotional, he forgives me every time, but we're not as close. I went to the doctor yesterday, but whenever pregnancy and sex came up I freaked out and denied it. I can't get another appointment and not have my mum there and I can't get anywhere without my mum knowing. She has to drive me and she has to know exactly what I'm doing at all times and who I'm with. So I can't put one past her.

Help me?