View Single Post
  (#56 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Post the last thing to make you LOL. (Part 2) - February 28th 2013, 11:15 PM

My friends and I were sitting in acting class and they told me there was a SUPER hot guy in the hallway waiting for the teacher to be done talking so he could come in. And they were FREAKING out over how hot this guy was. Saying that on a scale of one to ten, he was a twenty. So I was very anxious to see who this guy was and have him walk in so I could join in on the fun.

But the teacher kept talking and talking and talking but once he stopped, my friends and I walked over to the door so I could peek outside and see this "hot guy". So I look outside and no one is there at all. So I turn to my friends and say, "DANG IT. I wanted to see this super cute guy and I missed him!" and then my friends just stared at me blank faced for about ten seconds before one of them decided to clue me in that he was right behind me and I was blocking his way into the classroom. So he had heard everything and just smiled at me and said, "Well.... Here I am...."

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.