Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#69 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Points: 13,657, Level: 17 Points: 13,657, Level: 17 Points: 13,657, Level: 17

Re: Screaming thread. - March 6th 2013, 03:55 AM

you lead me on...you know i was vulnerable, you knew i was broken, but you did it anyways...you swore you'd never leave and that we would always be best friends...and then at your girlfriends and parents discretion you fucking leave me....but you came back and we built our relationship up again...only for you to treat me like shit because other people didn't like our friendship...then we work it out again....and now everything changes again...make up your fucking mind...love me or leave me, but at least tell me....at least give me that much....stop letting people control you....give me all or nothing...stop making me feel like all of the time, but always give me one fucking reason to hold on to what we have...even if what we have is an illusion...or not worth it...give me a reason to fight for you...or set me free....sometimes i wish you were out of my life and i would never have to see your stupid face again...but then i think about it and for some reason i cant live my life without you....either way im fucked and your fine...you don't care that we aren't close...you don't care that i need you, you don't care, because your life is perfect...you have the love of your life and other good friends...and it's easy to lead me on....so i don't flip on you again....it's all about you....i just wish you knew...

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3