View Single Post
  (#6255 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2013, 11:36 PM

I love you to pieces... And you know I do. It's only been three days and I miss you. I hate that you left on such bad terms with me, because even though I apologized, I still don't like that you left while we were arguing... because tomorrow isn't promised for anyone and I would never want a fight to be the last thing someone had to go through with me. I love you. I miss you... physically, because I haven't seen/talked to you for three days, and emotionally, because one day we were affectionate and then it just stopped. As silly as that sounds. I miss you. I hope the break does both of us some good, and things look up for us in our relationship with each other when you come back... and I hope the letter(s) don't make you mad. That would really suck for me, knowing that I pissed you off right after you came back. I wanna hug you, kiss you, hold you and be held by you because the feelings never left. It hurts too much to fully accept that things won't be the same and so... the feelings never left.