Thread: So so close!
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: So so close! - March 12th 2013, 09:02 PM

There is always a way but it takes time and it takes hard work. Suicide should never be an option, you shouldn't be allowing it to be an option. Do you know is there is anything making you feel this way? I know some people going through traumatic experiences or generally hard times which causes them to feel low but sometimes people can't really find a reason and I'm just wondering how it is for you? Either way, this can get better. People get through this and if others can do it, then so can you. You're still young and you have your whole life ahead of you. Sure, it might be hard now but that doesn't mean it's going to be like it for ever. It can and it will get better but for you to have it better, you have to be here which means you have to stay alive, stay fighting, hold on. Okay? You can do this and it will get better. Find reasons to live. Find things you love and enjoy and engage in hobbies and meet with friends. It's not always going to be this way.

"Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse. Suicide eliminates the possibility of it getting better".

Stay fighting, you can do this, it will be worth it and YOU are worth it.
Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod