View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: i am soooo scared! Could i be pregnant?? - March 17th 2013, 09:42 PM

Hey!
It's great that you feel so comfortable with TeenHelp already that you're opening up to us about this very personal issue. First of all, let me say that if you used a condom and when he finished his penis was not inside of you, I don't believe that you're pregnant. There are plenty of things that can cause periods to be irregular to skip a month entirely. I only get my period about every five or six months. Factors of missed or irregular periods could be: overweight, underweight, working out, stress, among many other things. If you are now in gymnastics and it's working your body more than it's used to, that could definitely be affecting your period. Also, large amounts of stress can mess with periods as well. So if you're stressing out about your SATs, this can dfefinitely affect your period. There are so many factors that could be messing with your period that don't involve pregnancy. If you truly are scared that you are pregnant, the best thing to do would be to would be either take a test or go talk to your doctor about it to know for sure.

I hope everything works out for you.
Take care of yourself, and let us know how things end up.
Good luck.

-Kaylaaa.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.