Thread: Male Advice Preferred: Dating a bisexual girl
View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Dating a bisexual girl - March 19th 2013, 05:25 PM

I dunno, I've experienced this from both sides though. Like I am friends with a lot of the guys I've had sex with or dated or what ever, and i know there is nothing there. I know that even if they pursued me I'd just say no... Just like i would to any other person who was pursuing me who I wasn't interested in. I think we're all capable of saying no. And this is hwere I think your wrong. Yes, I can understand not trusting another guy to try something on your girlfriend and putting her in that position but at the same time you have to trust that she'll turn him down and unless you are going to tell me that all men are rapists then I know that you can be jealous/insecure about another guy trying to take your girl... But you've got to trust that she'll have friends who are men. And turn them down if they get too interested. Personally this is always something contentious for me. I understand being jealous/wary... But I have always had guys who are friends and it's always been fine. If you want to assume that the reason men are friends with men (vice versa) is because there is no potential for sexual attraction then people like me shouldn't be friends with anyone because I have an equal likelihood of getting "to close" to a women... But I think that depends on your point of view, i personally would have major clashes with a guy/girl who believed that you can't be friends with the opposite gender especially given that I had a controlling ex who wouldn't allow me to be friends with any guys who he didn't know OR didn't deem to be major nerdy/not attractive enough for me to ever be attracted to... And that for me was ridiculous because it boiled down to that he didn't trust ME end of story. He needed to trust me to say no and that was that... But this is off track, I can understand your view where it's just THAT many more people to wonder if your girlfriend might be "to interested" in...

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions