Thread: Triggering: help me and my girlfriend?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Fabrication Offline
This Time I'll Make You Proud.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Fallon

Points: 15,435, Level: 18 Points: 15,435, Level: 18 Points: 15,435, Level: 18

Unhappy help me and my girlfriend? - March 27th 2013, 11:01 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My girlfriend keeps have a repetitive nightmare, not the exact same happens every time, but the same girl keeps appearing and torturing her in her nightmares. This has been going on for who knows how long now, it could be years, but I'm not for certain.
Basically, this girl just flat out abuses her. She stabs her and kicks her in the ribs and punches her and what my girlfriend just told me is "I went to sleep, which was a bad idea. I had the nightmare again, Fallon. This time she stabbed me 21 times with a fork and called me a stupid little bitch and then she 'had her way with me'" (basically she just raped her after abusing her)
And I'm honestly just speechless about the whole thing. I don't know what to do or say to help my girlfriend feel better. My girlfriend is honestly so terrified of her that she's becoming delusional. She believes she's real and is out to get her and ugh. What do I do?

"..And if you're perusing the social media networks, I urge you to keep your fucking opinions to yourself. If you're going ruin someone's day, ruin your own."
- Bert McCracken