View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Is it wrong that I wish I was pregnant? - March 31st 2013, 07:19 PM

Haha, I actually work with kids for a few hours once a week and I am finishing the process to be able to be a youth mentor at the local CPS/FACS place. So I am set with the whole working with kids bit.
There is about nothing I can do. I have friends who have become parents already, some of them were pregnant by 17 or 18. And I've seen how hard it was for them to have to try to finish their education. If an "accident" happened I'd by all means step up and take responsibility. I am totally pro choice. If you want an abortion that's your choice and I'd support it, hell, I'd go with my friend and hold her hand if that's what she needed, but for me I'd either keep the baby or give him/her up for adoption. But I know it would be so hard to try to get the education I want and have a child so it's not something I would rationally set out to do, but at least I know my mom would be willing to take care of me and him/her so that my education wouldn't be so seriously compromised by financial worries on top of it if it accidentally happened.... So I am set. In a few years I will be done school and i'll be able to work and be in a better position to be the best possible mother.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions