Thread: Triggering (ED): I'm addicted to purging
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
madzify Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Madisyn

Exclamation April 2nd 2013, 01:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi! I'm new..I'm sorry if this triggers anyone.
Anyway, I think I have a problem with purging.

I'm in 11th grade now and ever since 9th grade I've been in love with bulimia. I tried making myself sick back then but it didn't work. But since this past August I've been purging often (a few times a week). But the thing is, I don't do it to control my weight. I just love the feeling of purging. When I'm doing it, I feel like I'm accomplishing something. After I'm done I feel strong and in control. I like having this secret, too. I don't know why but I like having the title of being bulimic - even though I don't binge. I just purge after normal meals sometimes.

So I guess what I'm trying to do here is see if anyone has a similar problem with purging? And if you have any advice could you help me?
Also, do you think this is an eating disorder since I don't always do it to control my weight??

Thank you if you help c:

no one??

Stay Strong

Last edited by Coffee.; April 2nd 2013 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Merged posts. :)