Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#193 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Screaming thread. - April 2nd 2013, 06:08 PM

TRIGGERING [SH]
Well, this is a screaming thread so lets scream... This is triggering on SH btw...
I came to school. All classes was ok, i showed my cuts to people, and most of them told me im an Emo. I didnt know what that was so i was like: ok, meh... As im not discarded from school, but im not popular either, i didnt got much hate. And there was the gym class... t-shirts, and my cuts are on my hand... All saw, only few commented, and teased me that im an emo. Well, fuck you all, Im not a fucking emo... And if i am, its not your fucking problem... Good thing that when you understand the joke and you can joke on your account, people will stop. They did, but that yelling and fighting with them and them saying: Dont cut no more, or ill cut you... And what not... After me putting up some threats, they stoped. I know they "care" but i dont want them to "care". Im me, im myself, and fuck you all who dont support me. You support me, good. You dont support me, get the fuck out of my life. Its that easy... And now im home and my heart is beating like a maniac because im affraid my parents will see... I think they will send me to a mental hospital if they find out. I dont know, but i do know i wont admit shit to them, because they have no support. After that being said, Im gonna fuck off and play some games... And yeah, fuck you world.