Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#215 (permalink)) Old
better-than-ecstasy Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Rachell

Points: 25,799, Level: 23 Points: 25,799, Level: 23 Points: 25,799, Level: 23

Re: Screaming thread. - April 5th 2013, 02:42 AM

Oh my.... Okay here's some common sense, it sounds like you need it. When your mother told me to leave you and your family alone.. she meant she doesn't want you doing anything with me... so why do you still bother me? What? Are we at war now? You hav eto get back at me for getting you grounded? It's not my fault your mom doesn't like me because I have a mental disorder... But when you make comments like "I wouldn't care if you fell of the face of the Earth and died!" I'm sorry, but comments like that make me want to die.... I don't sugar coat things sweeite.. No, I give people the real deal.. you make me want to kill myself. I'm not saying to make you pissed, I'm saying it to make you realize what you're doing is wrong! But now that I've left you alone... please leave me alone! Stop with the dirty looks, the talking shit aout me, talking to my family, and I don't want your friends messaging me on FB, stop texting me, or whatever you so please to do. Don't you get? You've already broke everything that I am. Congrats.. you won! Now just leave me alone! I can't take this anymore!

~I was always scared of everything, even the carousel.~

~Don't worry about me. I'm sort of feeling fine, but by tomorrow, I'll be back on my feet again.~

-Goodnight Tonight