Thread: Triggering: Cutting
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Takoda Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kristin

Points: 7,963, Level: 13 Points: 7,963, Level: 13 Points: 7,963, Level: 13

Unhappy Cutting - April 12th 2013, 12:01 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I saw this really triggering picture yesterday that somebody had posted. I belong to a website where you can ask and answer questions. The question was, "Have you ever self harmed?". The person said no, but she posted a couple of pictures of really bloody arms, and it triggered me.

I didn't really cut like I used to, but I did make two little lines on the top of my arm, thus ending my 6-month anniversary of being Self harm free.

And i've been rather depressed lately, and I'm scared that I'm going to fall back into old habits. I don't know..

I hope it won't turn into an issue. But I don't know how to rid of my stress and problems and such.

I can't talk to my parents. Last time they found out I was cutting/suicidal, they told me I should just kill myself, because according to them, "Depressed people who complain about life all the damn time should just go ahead and do it, and not complain about hating their lives". .-.

And my counselor is of no help. I've gone to him multiple times, but he never really tries to help.

And I can't get any help with a psychologist or anything. Mom and dad won't "waste" their time, energy, and money on that. They say they're not going to pay someone to listen to my petty problems.

So, that's why I'm here instead. Sorry for ranting.

Constantly lost and found~