Thread: I'm lost
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Catharsis. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I'm lost - April 14th 2013, 07:14 PM

Hi there, Olivia c:

I'm really sorry to hear you've been struggling. I know how you feel, really, I do.

First of all, it's great that you've been working hard to improve your situation. It looks like you have the will to get better, and that is key in overcoming something like this. From what you've said, it sounds like you've had a bit of a setback recently, and I'm sorry if that has happened. But, you know, recovery is a bumpy road. It has ups and downs, and you shouldn't let anything that happens or along the way make you lose hope. Pick yourself back up, and head for the finish line, you'll get there eventually.

I often question the point of life myself, and sometimes I find myself doubting that it's worth it. However, life, in my opinion, gives you the chance to beat your demons and seek what you want from it. And that's why you shouldn't give up. Life can present you with challenging situations such as this one, but, for me, it's all part of the parcel of seeking the life you want. And don't let what other people say bring you down either. They shouldn't be able to stop you from getting better. And things will get better, trust me.

I really hope things get better for you soon. Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever need help with anything. Take care.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Catharsis.