Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#273 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Screaming thread. - April 16th 2013, 01:12 AM

- You said you'd always be there for me. I told you my secrets last summer, nearly ten months ago. So why is it, that you don't ever respond to me? I need someone, especially right now. Now that you know things that most people don't even know about me (and you don't even know all of it) are you just going to avoid me? Are you just going to pretend that you never found out about any of this? Everyone bails on me, I guess I'll have to add you to the list. I'm sorry that I ever told you.

-I hate you. How dare you say something so nasty bout my family. How. Fucking. Dare. You. You know, I hope you get your karma, you bitch. They threw that 50th birthday bash for you. They spent hundreds of dollars, and they don't even get a thank you? No, of course not. So then you go ahead and say what you did. And fuck you for being so rude to my immediate family. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you're adopted. How about you be thankful because a great couple gave you a home? Guess what, some people never get adopted. Be thankful that you weren't in and out of foster care. You're an arrogant, self-centered, lazy, bitch.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers