View Single Post
  (#6509 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Complaint of the day - April 17th 2013, 08:51 PM

I havent slept normally for 3 months. I got mental damage when i was not sleeping for 96 hours. Plus marijuana, i have illusions, i see a pillow size of my thumb. I cant think nor talk normally. Im too tense, i cant relax, nor masturbate, nor meditate. Ive spent 3 hours relaxing and trying to start meditating but i failed. My boss is a dick. My teachers are dicks. My friends are weird. Ive shed in class, but only one line. I feel depressed from time to time. My entire body hurts, and my heart rate is 110 all the time. Ive been smoking tobacco and weed too much. Stupid "friends" are trying to locate me again, ive deleted most of my true profiles. I miss my friend, rest in peace, brother. Ive read 5 erotic books, but they didnt amuse me... I feel like a wreck... I have a headache for 6 days now... Ive been lying to everyone that im fine... Too much stress, from school, going out, job... I have a business presentation i need to presentate in front of 9 important people over skype. Its really long, and i dont think i will make it... Those people are the core investors, and i need to pass great, or i shit will start happening, as no big investors will be interested in the corporation... Fuck... Great time, fuck you life...
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.