Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#288 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Screaming thread. - April 18th 2013, 08:09 PM

If you could see it coming, why the FUCK didn't you do something about it? Prepare for it? Cut your losses? Work harder? Withdraw your money? Now you want to blame anyone but yourself for your fuck ups. Because the government let the immigrants in, right? If you didn't spent 3 or 4 evenings every week down at the pub and instead spent those 7 hours a week training in another profession, you wouldn't be so fucked now, would you?

If you were too stupid to see it coming, then I'd understand. But no. You just behave like you're entitled to everything you want, as a birth right. Because you are a white British national. Fuck you, sir.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.