View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
FuturesEnd45 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,793, Level: 13 Points: 8,793, Level: 13 Points: 8,793, Level: 13

April 26th 2013, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMarie View Post
I can also agree with Brandon on this. I don't think pressuring is really the issue he is trying to make, but it is part of the problem here. Sex is really a type of "necessity" in a relationship. Why? It is just part of who we are as people. Just like when two people are married, part of a marriage to survive is sex. Again, why? Same answer as before. There shouldn't be a huge waiting period. I'd like to know where she stands with sex as well. Is she abstinent? Has she been sexually abused in some form before and won't admit it? I can understand that after the year mark, that would be the time. But, you're right that masturbation can only go so far. I mean, you have a girlfriend for crying out loud. Has she even performed oral sex? I'm pretty much repeating what Brandon is saying here, but we all have "needs" as people and if she ain't giving you any, time to hop on the train and go find someone else who can. No, I don't mean cheat or a one night stand, but a man shouldn't try so hard to just have sex once in awhile. Good luck.
Hi Im guiles girlfriend. I just wanted to answer some things, we are LDR at the moment, idk of everyone caught that but we have met, so we havent done anything sexual yet since we last saw eachother (feb) My opinion on sex is that basically Im not ready for it mentally. I dont feel like with my anxiety disorder and PTSD I couldnt handle having sex. Also If I was ready I wouldnt like loosing my virginity only to see him again in a few months. But Ive told him that this is just to tell you all. I feel so worried because I love him very much but I also know he deserves a better girlfriend

And also I have been abused (not raped) but if does add a lottle more stress

Last edited by Tigerlily.; April 26th 2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Merging double post
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1022059 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!