Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#338 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Screaming thread. - April 29th 2013, 01:10 AM

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't. I really just can't. I'm UGLY, ANNOYING, LOUD, SLUTTY, LYING, BITCHY, AND WORTHLESS. why does everyone have to like me, make me like them, and then bounce me around like my heart is just... easy to rip apart??? I'm being torn in so many different directions and the only direction I deserve to go is down.
Down down down.
I can't choose anymore, someone else choose for me, I like him, he likes her, she likes me, I like another him, he likes me, I like another him, he likes me, but he lives far away, but another him uses me and yells at me and doesn't understand, and the first him doesn't even want to talk to me anymore, he used me, he used me, she thinks I use her, he thinks I should just leave them all, and I?
I want to cut myself.
She's so fucking beautiful and sweet and talented that I like her, he's so sweet and caring and sexy and I like him but he likes her and can't see me worth shit anymore, he's so forceful for my health and caring and funny and hot that I like him but he doesn't understand, and he.. he's far away but he's adorable and so so so caring and deep so I like him and.....
and all through this I'm falling
lower
and lower
and lower....

......Godverdomme....