View Single Post
  (#133 (permalink)) Old
Boy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,872, Level: 14 Points: 9,872, Level: 14 Points: 9,872, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - April 3rd 2009, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphynx View Post
Pardon me if I'm misunderstanding something here.

Say I'm the girl and I'm wanting to rub the face of the boy I like in the fact I'm "going after" another guy. The boy I like tried "just telling" me he liked me and that didn't work? Then I would say I'd have to reconsider my feelings for the boy I like. If I really liked the boy, then his up and telling me would dismiss the need to make him jealous.

xo Claire
That kinda was reverse situation. After telling I like her she went pretending shes dating with one of my very good friends. How I knew they were pretending was when the kissing part was then her eyes were open and she looked at me. They only kissed when I was around. (another friend told me). Also I knew both of them too well to fall for it. Two weeks later they pretended to split up. After that shes been telling me she likes that guy and then goes she likes another guy. (meybe a test to see if Im intrested still somehow? like would tell Im not when I would start talking about that topic? mostly I just listen these topics, they hurt but I dont talk about them any further with her. Since I feel these stories are "made up" and I also dont want to keep on hurting myself with that topic.)

So currently I see no point of telling her that again. Only way would go for the kiss but shes not around unless I call. If I call I probably wont come up with much of a good idea. However I could be creative and make up something