View Single Post
  (#6348 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 12:29 PM

Why did you make such a fuss about that Facebook comment?? I didn't mean it to be hurtful. If someone had said to me I would have realised the error of my ways, shut up and stopped looking for attention from them. I HATE when you send me a text and then follow it up with a PM or a comment saying 'Check your texts' it feels so bossy and sometimes I just want to be left alone, especially when the matter isn't urgent. I know I don't text back to you a lot but it's because you text me ALL the TIME and I JUST WANT SPACE TO BREATHE and then when I do contact you you're so AGGRESSIVE and you put me down all the time and it just makes me feel shit. I need you to stop ordering me about and to just a) give e some space and allow me to MISS you, because I do love you,but I need SPACE to love you, and b) be nicer to me: let me talk about my problems without just bringing the conversation back to you, don't react like a child when you're not pleased with something, and in general just be nicer... don't snide me or put me down or slag me all the time. I'm not a thick-skinned person and I know it's just a 'joke' but it's a joke that makes me not want to see you.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.