View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Catharsis. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 33,960, Level: 26 Points: 33,960, Level: 26 Points: 33,960, Level: 26

Re: Bullied till I cry - May 30th 2013, 07:54 PM

Hey, Ashley!

I'm really sorry this has been happening to you. Nobody deserves to go through bullying.

I'd advise you tell a trusted adult as soon as possible. You could approach your parents, and they could tell someone at school, or you could go directly to the principal, one of your teachers or the school counsellor. If it's being said online, you can take screenshots of messages that are posted or sent to you. I know telling someone about it may be scary, and you mightn't want to do it, but it really has to be done when you're faced with a situation like this. Take it from me, I was in a similar place once, and I really regret not taking action while I could.

You mentioned that you feel quite miserable, and I'd advise you talk to someone about that too if the bullying is affecting your life that adversely. Also, remember, keep your head up and don't let what they say get to you. It's the bullies who have the problem, if they need to be that nasty to someone to help them feel better about theirselves. Please stay strong, okay? It will get better, I promise.

Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever want to talk about it. Take care!