View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Carl

Points: 9,720, Level: 14 Points: 9,720, Level: 14 Points: 9,720, Level: 14

Re: On the way to have an eating disorder ? - May 31st 2013, 03:01 AM

I'm not sure whether you continue to do it, or you stopped and is just tempted however -
That was a eating disorder, but it's good that your open about it and you realized it.

You weighed yourself 7 times in a day which shows obsession with weight.
There is plentiful good food around to eat.
So your in a current dilemna; eat good food and gain weight, or avoid eating that good stuff which is very hard.
Naturally the easiest way for you was to eat good food and just binge; it makes you not gain weight and also lets you eat as much as you want.

Since vomiting isn't something humans are adapted to, it's gonna lead to terrible dehydration and other internal damage.
I think the most important thing here is that there is no more left-over food, and limit the amount of good food you buy. Gum is pretty good for keeping your mouth busy.

Going to summer camp is awesome since it avoids food. That's not weird at all. It's like working out on the staircase when nobody's watching.

The uninteresting and long thoughts are the things that trouble us most. I must be boring too then.

What lies ahead is unknown. However, in some times, I've sighted several smooth pavements. I myself am the mender of roads, and it is with these we work on.