View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
MermaidMassacre Offline
Finding beauty in darkness.
I've been here a while

Name: Bridget

Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20

Your Typical: I might be Pregnant - June 2nd 2013, 01:22 AM

I honest to God think I am over thinking this. But anyway.

1. I know you are all going to say "there is a chance you might be pregnant."
or
2. The only way you can know is to take a pregnancy test.

Those aren't actually the answers I want. I am actually more questioning what random symptoms you may have had before you found out you were pregnant.

I have been doing research and I only fit in to like 3 of the symptoms and they are the ones only "very few" experience.

I restarted up on the pill about two weeks ago after my last period. So me and my boyfriend had sex without a condom about a week ago. Which means I had only just restarted being on the pill for a week.
I honestly wasn't worried that I might be pregnant, but...
Two days after I just started to feel really overly tired, randomly nauseous and dizzy. Suddenly having ongoing back pains which I have never experienced.

Although my boobs don't feel different, I have no spotting or cramps, and no morning sickness. Also a lot of symptoms don't show up until like a week to two weeks after sex.

So am I just sick and over thinking this? Or have some of you had those symptoms before you found out your were pregnant?

(I would take a pregnancy test, but I haven't even missed my next period yet. Otherwise I would. So I am more just questioning why I just so inconveniently feel so awkward two days after that.)

I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without.