Thread: Mr. Happy
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Mr. Happy - June 2nd 2013, 08:14 PM

So, last night I went to a party and I got a little drunk. Someone had some weed and I haven't smoked in a long time so a few of us went out to hotbox in their car. I was doing fine with the bowl but once I took a hit of the blunt everything went to hell. Before I did it the guy who brought it told me to hit it easy at first and told me about all the people he's helped that were tripping from it or having seizures.

I took what I consider a small hit then gave it to him. I instantly started to sit and stare and I was trying to control my breathing. I felt like I was getting ripped in half over and over again and like I was going to have a seizure. I felt like I was between this world and the next and like I was going to die. I hallucinated a little bit as well. They asked me to say something and I told them I felt like I was going to die. I got out of the car with the help of my boyfriend and once it started to wear off and I caught my breath I asked "what the f*** just happened, why were we out here" and stuff like that. I was scared.

I went back to the party and everyone there could see something was wrong and everyone was worried and helped take care of me. My boyfriend went to ask them what was in it (he didn't get the chance to take a hit) and the guy said it was just really strong weed. Well, I googled it and it's synthetic weed. I feel like I was violated and it was the single handed scariest experience I've ever been through. I was shaking all night, even after we got home. I may never smoke weed again, I used to quite a bit in high school but nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

Comments?