View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
LadyLeila Offline
Average Joe

Name: Leila

Points: 17,641, Level: 19 Points: 17,641, Level: 19 Points: 17,641, Level: 19

Question Would this be considered rape? - June 12th 2013, 07:10 AM

I came back to my dorm drunk one night. A friend of mine who I had hooked up with in the past messaged me around 1:00 and asked if I would come over to watch a movie. I said yes, knowing we would likely hook up (make out - not sex). I went over there and we started making out. I told him I didn't want to have sex, but that we could do other things.

We made out for a while, and then slowly more of my clothes were off, as were his. I didn't notice until neither of us were wearing anything. He asked me if I would have sex with him and I said "No, sorry, I'm not on birth control." and he said he had a condom, but I still said no. We continued making out, and he asked a second time; again, I replied with a no. We made out some more and he asked a third time "are you sure you don't want to?" I said I was sure, and that I wasn't on birth control. I was getting uncomfortable, but my better judgement had left me and I continued making out. He asked a fourth time "I mean, are you sure? I'll wear a condom and I won't even finish. It'll be fine, I promise... I just want to know what it feels like to be inside of you." (the last line makes me sick) I was tempted and annoyed that he wouldn't stop asking, so I said "fine." and then he put on a condom and we ended up having sex.

I'm guilty because the act itself was enjoyable, but I said no three times. He was not nearly as drunk as I was. I said fine to shut him up about it. I don't know if that would be considered rape or sexual abuse or what. I don't know... I just feel weird and guilty about it.

I told my friends and they were all taken aback by the story and said it was definitely sexual harassment, some said rape. I don't know. It just feels weird anyway. It's too late to do anything about this situation now, but I want to know what this situation would be considered..

--Alexa Lauren

Never regret something that once made you smile...

...Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind