View Single Post
  (#6426 (permalink)) Old
Ten.Foot.Line Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,576, Level: 12 Points: 7,576, Level: 12 Points: 7,576, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 22nd 2013, 03:36 AM

Dear Tina,
You are a friggin B. I hate you and your lying guts, and I hate your dad for what he did to us. I lost all my friends and you just had to go and flippin rub it in my face and spread LIES. Now you decide to hookup with one of my friends, dump him, move on to another one of my friends, and string along another boy while you're at it. Plus you're trying to set up my friggin best friend with one of your hussy friends. Break Jos heart and I'll snap your arm. And stay the hell away from James while you're at it!! You may have Jo fooled, and you're lucky that I don't have enough meanness in me to tell him hat a snake you are, but you don't fool me with your new found niceness. People don't change that fast. Then you have the gall to post all those flippin Holy Roller Bible Thumpin perfect pastors daughter quotes an Bible verses on facebook! Like hell you're living any one of those verses.
Leave my friends alone. Keep messing with them and it won't be pretty.
Sincerely,
Your favorite F'ing B****y "witch"
XOXO

P.S. I hope some boy breaks whatever small amount of heart you have ice witch.

I am home schooled and proud of it! No, I do not like skirts. Yes, I have a social life. I'm conservative and I wear a purity ring. I am dead set on saving my first kiss for my wedding day. If you want to tell me that saving my kiss is impossible, STUFF IT.