View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Does abuse have anything to do with the lgbt community? - July 5th 2013, 07:17 PM

Hey there,

Sexuality and gender identity are things you are born with. While abuse can't cause this to change, for instance it can't turn a female into a lesbian, it can trigger a person to think about sexuality and gender identity more than before, which eventually could lead to them determining their sexuality or gender identity. Since you don't remember what happened to you, I don't think the incident had an affect on your gender identity. You're right in thinking that you've always felt this way and I don't think what happened to you caused this.

Stay strong!

-Dez


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts