View Single Post
  (#7103 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Complaint of the day - July 12th 2013, 09:01 PM

on this one ride at te rair yeaterday, i was a centimeter too fat to ride it, kay. But the worker guy made a huge deal. Like I took off my glasses n put them in my sisters shoes with hers cuz te ride went upside down and such an mg glasses are 600$. So when he had me get off, he said the exit is over there but I couldn't see where he was pointing cuz I can't see two inches in front of my face. So my sister asked if she could get off for a sec to get me my glasses. He said no cuz he's have to unlock everyone n just told me to leave. So o tried and I tripped my first step and fell into him and he pushed me off and started yelling and then I said I seriously can't see. So he yelled to the tee guy to unlock everyone so my sister could get my glasses. N then the exit bar, there wasn't a lock to say which door would open(and I honestly didn't see the second door) so I couldn't get it open and he stormed over there and asked if j was a fucking idiot and opened it for me then pushed me out.
N now I feel all bad.

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss