(#386 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman - July 21st 2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick. View Post
What would be Trayvon's motive for beating the shit out of George? All you Zimmerman supporters answer that please
First of all I'm sure his motive was that he was pissed that this guy was following, and Zimmerman probably made it worse by saying something when Trayvon confronted him.

Secondly are you seriously trying to say that Trayvon did NOT beat up Zimmerman? So what all the evidence saying that he did, such as pictures of Zimmerman's injuries, and that Trayvon had to be on top of Zimmerman when he was shot, is just made up?

Also I'm not a Zimmerman supporter, I don't support when he did. I thought he should have gotten manslaughter. My opinion is completely based on the facts of the case, not the bullshit the media has said since day one. And I do not believe that Zimmerman hunted down and killed this boy just for the fun of it. And honestly it's ignorant to believe otherwise.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.