View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Symphony. Offline
"You're the only light."
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah

Re: New Survey=) - July 27th 2013, 12:04 AM

I love these things and I love you for posting them. :P

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory? Place: Either my bed, my house at night when it's snowing outside, or my house on Christmas. Smell: Hmm... Apple cinnamon. Sound: My baby cousin's voice Memory: Can't think of one off the top of my head :P

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now: Child: Vet, archaeologist, and I believe I wanted to be a firefighter at one point. Now: Be successful in college, have some career related to music.

3. Biggest fear: *poss. trigger warning?* Burning alive.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one): Funny, intelligent, kind, caring.

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one): Mainly I just won't tolerate jerks. :P

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc). Let them down, probably.

7. What are your worst traits? I over-think things and I get jealous. I also take a while to forgive people- depending on the situation I won't necessarily be mad forever, but it's not an immediate thing either.

8. What are your best traits? I stand up for what I believe in, I try and be as kind and accepting as possible, and I'm loyal.

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’? I'm not sure.

10. Favorite color? Purple.

11. Are you rational or more emotional? Emotional.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented? Definitely very conscious of the feelings of others.

13. Greatest achievement personally. Wow this is sad, I don't have many big achievements... :P I suppose it would be getting the solos I've auditioned for.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep? I'm always playing music as I fall asleep (I cannot fall asleep to silence and it can't be white noise either, the sound has to change), so if I can't fall asleep I just focus as much as I can on the music I'm playing, and if I need to I'll change it to something more peaceful-sounding.

15. What irritates you most about society? The fact that equality still has to be fought for- equality should be common sense, it should already exist. But we live in a very prejudiced world, and that pisses me off to no end.

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…) It changes for each compliment haha, I'll compliment people on everything.

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends? I don't think so.

18. First love? I've honestly never been in love with anyone yet, not even a cute little elementary school crush.

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why? Not particularly.

20. Anyone you miss right now? My relatives that live far away.

21. White or red wine? I don't drink.

22. Who was the last person you hugged? Can't remember

23. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Nope.

24. Where did your first kiss take place? N/A

25. Do you prefer foxes or wolves? Wolves.

26. What is your shoesize? I can be an 8 (rarely), 8 1/2 or 9 depending on the shoe. I always have to try on multiple sizes :P

27. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables? Fruit.

28. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Family members, yeah.

29. Would you rather be deaf or blind? Probably blind.

30.What does your outfit consist of today? Wearing my pajamas right now, so... :P *looks down* Pink/purple pajama pants and a black band t-shirt.

31.What are your favorite movies? The Miracle Worker, every Harry Potter, and Juno.

32.Are you a hypocrite? I think we all are slightly a hypocrite in some aspect of something, but in general, no, I don't think I am.

33.Why did you last cry? Frustration and sadness.

34.What are your favourite smells? Apple cinnamon, the smell of books, anything musky or woodsy smelling, anything sweet.

35.What are your favourite textures? I like how my cat feels when I pet him. :P

36.Fur or feathers? Fur, as long as it's fake.

37. Eyeshadow or no eyeshadow? I suppose none, because I most often just wear eyeliner.

38.Leopard print or neon? Neon, I suppose.

39.Any beauty tips? Mix together baby oil and sugar and scrub your hands with it, then wash it all off. Your hands will feel so freaking soft. It sounds gross (and it certainly feels gross) but it's worth it.

40. Favorite name for girl and boy. Girl: Elizabeth, Amy, Ava, Layla. Boy: Edgar, Joseph.

41. If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? Anywhere in California, maybe. Or New York City, because I love it there. :P

42.Alcoholic beverage of choice? Don't drink.

43.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? I think all feet look disgusting, so hands. :P

44.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? At this age, they'd have to be either the same age or no longer than a three months before my age. :P

45.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? Probably rocker.

46. City or country? City.

47.Have pets? 1 dog named, 1 cat, and a bunch of fish.

48.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? Black and white photographs.

49.Could you ever deliver a baby? Not at all xD

50.Is money important to you? To a certain extent, as long as you mean for myself. If someone else doesn't have much money, it doesn't affect my view of them.

51.What did your last text read? I can't say it, because it was my friend giving me his address to go to his house tomorrow haha.

52.Can you ride a bicycle? With training wheels, I never learned without. xD

53.What sport were you best at in high school? None of them.

54. Do you have a best friend? I suppose.

55.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? N/A

56.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in New York, go to Paris for a fortnight, London for a day.

57.What is your sexuality? Questioning.

58.Heavy rain or heatwave? Heavy rain.

59.Chicken or fish? Chicken.

60.Do you think suits are sexy? Why not. xD

"What's done in the dark will be brought to the light."
Associate HelpLink Mentor