View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
RunwayThreeTwoLeft Offline
Student Pilot
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Matthew

Points: 8,512, Level: 13 Points: 8,512, Level: 13 Points: 8,512, Level: 13

Help me please get a German girlfriend? - August 1st 2013, 12:26 AM

Hallo! This is my first post on the forum here. I really enjoy this site and I've been looking around for a while. First off my name is Matthew, I am 16 years old and I am going to be attending Inglemoor Senior High School in the fall. After High School I want to go to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott Arizona. Then once that is done I want to move to Germany to be a commercial airline pilot for either Lufthansa of Air Berlin.

I am a very "reserved" teenager, I don't do drugs, don't go out late at night, I don't drink and I don't do anything bad. I spend my days building airplanes models, playing videos games and playing with my Australian Cattle Dog Paige. I am kind of lonely though... I have never been in any sort of relationship with a girl before and even though I have friends at school that are girls I am somewhat shy around them. I kind of have a German accent and it makes talking to girls hard. And because I'm lonely I really want to meet a brunette German girl to be in a relationship with, I think German girls are so pretty and so nice. I would love to meet one. One problem, where? I'm only 16 and I obviously don't want to go on any dating site and like I said I am very nervous and shy around girls so the mall probably wouldn't work that well for me as I would become too nervous to talk. My parents who both work at Boeing here in Seattle said that the next time they can go on a business trip to Germany I can tag along. A long distance relationship isn't the best but would that be a good start. I hate being so lonely and I really want a German girlfriend.

Can anyone please help?

-Matthew

Last edited by RunwayThreeTwoLeft; August 1st 2013 at 02:46 AM.