View Single Post
  (#4605 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Goal of the day! - August 1st 2013, 11:23 AM

Have fun in Plymouth even though my mood is a lot lower than what it should be.
See about doing some HelpLINK when I get home.
Um. I guess it'll be too late to call guidance to have them help me submit my summer assignment when I get home and I will have to do that tomorrow, but I can ask other people if they're having the same problem!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts

Last edited by ~Misguided Ghosts~; August 1st 2013 at 11:49 AM.
Reply With Quote