Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Me and my boyfriend..
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Me and my boyfriend.. - August 1st 2013, 10:13 PM

As you said that you'd lose your virginity to him, meaning you haven't had sex which answers my question already, my next one is, and you don't have to answer but, do you masturbate? If you don't then it may be because your vaginal entrance is rather tight. Depending on how many fingers your boyfriend uses, how rough his skin is, how tight and wet you are, these things can affect how badly it can hurt.

The vaginal entrance expands when it's 'put into use' so to speak. The more you make it stretch and expand the more it widens. It can take time for it and it can hurt, this is because the entrance to your vagina is stretching. While you're alone, try masturbating and experimenting with yourself, this way you'll get to have a feel of 'down there' so you know how tight you are, how many fingers hurt and how many don't. Also bear in mind that male hands including their fingers are wider than females so a rough estimate would be around 3 fingers to make up for 2 of his.

If you're happy to have sex with him, bear in mind that again, if you're rather tight down there, sex will hurt and may cause bleeding because of the vaginal entrance stretching. This isn't to put you off, but so you know realistically what it's like. Depending on the girth of your boyfriend's penis, it can affect how much stretching will occur. This is why it may be better to try and experiment with masturbation before actual sex if you don't want sex to hurt.

You could talk to him about these issues so that he understands otherwise he'll keep on doing what he's doing thinking everything's fine when you know different.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.