View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Help me please get a German girlfriend? - August 1st 2013, 10:34 PM

Well, like said, not a dating site, can't help ya there. But if your in high school take langauge classes, join clubs, ask your guidance counsellor if there is any way you can sign up to like tour the exchange kids around or maybe ask if you can even start a club so that exchange students can get together on campus and do cool stuff together. But the reality is I wouldn't try to get with an exchange student. They often have rules about it where they're not allowed to date when overseas, I dunno, in case maybe they come from a poor family or something and want to get a green card for the US so they don't have to go home (if they get engaged = easier green card). Not that your average high school student is that scammy but what ever... And not ALL German girls are pretty and nice just like not all Canadian girls are pretty and polite and not all Asian girls are super smart and so on and so forth, really, you'd be better of just dating ANY nice girl you come across instead of being super picky and looking for a specific ethnicity/background, and when I say any nice girl I don't mean not to have standards, I just mean that you're shutting yourself off if your not open to romantically getting to know a nice cute girl, you're to young to let one fantasy be your only ideal... AND you might just be of German descent but really be a Canadian, like one of my best friends is of German descent but really a Canadian, does that still qualify her as a German, maybe maybe not, but you close yourself off to a lot if you want to meet a person who might not exist. Have standards, but make sure you don't fall into a trap of "oh, well, she's cute and nice but not German", just a heads up there

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions