TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

Points: 29,500, Level: 24 Points: 29,500, Level: 24 Points: 29,500, Level: 24

Re: Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman - August 2nd 2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick. View Post
Hypocrite ass cop. Letting him off then somehow leaking the Dash Cam footage.

Makes you think doesn't it?
So you're not mad about the Department of Justice interfering with state jurisdiction by spending thosuands of tax payer dollars on political rallies to pressure Florida officials to violate Zimmerman's due process rights; or about the fact that the Prosecution withheld evidence in the trial from the defense until the lasts second to try and make them trip up; or about the fact that MSNBC purposefully mislabeled Zimmerman as a white male, after doctoring his 9/11 call to make him sound racist; or about the fact that ABC edited an interview with one of the jurors to make it sound like she thought Zimmerman got away with murder.

So you've got the DOJ, the Florida DA, MSNBC, and ABC, all plotting and slandering and scheming together to try and fuck Zimmerman out of a fair trial, and to make him look like the next OJ or Casey Anthony, but a cop lets an acquitted man, who was breaking no laws, go with a warning, and NOW you want to break out the tin foil and start passing hats around?

If the dash cam footage isn't being used as evidence in an official criminal proceeding, or isn't ruled sensitive by a judge, there's aboslutley nothing strange about it being "leaked". There's dash cam footage all over Cops, and World's Scariest Police Chases, and the nightly news, and Youtube, and Liveleak, and all sorts of other media outlets.

You and I both know that this whole fucking situation is a farce, but looking at the wrong people and asking the wrong questions because you didn't get the verdict you wanted, and being hungry for a scandal so you can satiate your bias, is a complete mockery of any and all academic discussion.

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I don’t seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.